❄ Day 11 of 12 Days of CLHMakeup: How to save money at Lush ❄

Leave a Comment
Today I thought I'd share my tips on trying to get some Lush products a bit cheaper as I know how much we love their products but they can be a little bit pricey due to them being natural products and cruelty free. I know how good Lush can be good for Christmas presents as well so I thought it would be the perfect time of year to share for tips. If you want to see Lush's Christmas I did two posts the one where I outlined all the individual items (click here) and then the one showing all the amazing Christmas gifts (click here). Now I feel like I've babbled for too long so let's get into it.
  1. Make use of the Boxing Day Sale -  this is the only sale they have all year round so stock up on some of your favourite Christmas items. Everything is half price and sometimes you find non-Christmas items int he sale just due to overstock. I personally spend a lot of money of Boxing Day but it lasts me until summer on half price items.
  2. Cut Bubble Bars - I know a lot for people know this hack but definitely cut up your bubble bars for example The Comforter might be £4.95. But I can actually get 8 baths out of it, which works out about 60p a bath.
  3. Stick to Bubble Bars - As mentioned previously you can cut bubble bars up to cut costs however cutting a bath bomb would be a little bit less successful. So with some bath bombs priced as much as £4.25 it's definitely more cost effective to buy bubble bars and skip the bath bombs.
  4. Check the prices of the Gift sets - This is a trick I've only discovered recently is to check the prices of the gift sets, this may sounds weird but the gift sets can actually be more pricey than just buying the products by themselves. I know the boxes look amazing and are perfect for presents but you may be better buying them separately to get more for your money.
  5. Try before you buy - If you're wondering whether you want to buy one of the potted products but you're not too sure whether you will like it. Just pop into your local store and ask one of the workers for a sample. I've only done this one but I was glad I did as it saved me £12.95 because I didn't end up likely it.
So that's it for my money saving tips I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig