♥ Top Eyeshadows Palettes ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I going to be sharing with you my favourite eyeshadow palette. They are mostly drugstore and one is high end. So lets get into it.
Firstly is the Kiko Eye Clics System with the Infinity Eyeshadow these are the shades 243, 244, 213, 218. I love the freedom with these system and the shadows are so pigmented and creamy, sometimes I do get a little bit of fallout because they are so creamy. But apart form that these are great.
I love the Makeup Revolution dupes for the Urban Decay Naked palettes as they are only £4 each and I would the shadow quality is similar to my Naked Basics. Some of the shades are better applied with your fingers as the pigmentation comes through better.
I was given this for Christmas by a family friend its from Seventeen its just called the Seventeen Eye Palette. I do really like this as I the colours are really nice however if your looking for pigmentation I'd go with the Makeup Revolution as they are slightly more pigmented than the Seventeen ones. The Left bottom shade is really similar to MAC's Jest, so if you have been looking to purchase that but don't really want to spend £10 on one eyeshadow. 
My only high-end palette in this blog post is the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. I just love this as its all matte and just a beautiful neutral palette. I don't really have much to say about it as it just is a perfect everyday day palette. I do want to try the Naked Basics 2 as I sometimes do love a cool toned eye look.

So that's it, I hope this have might inspired you to go out and purchase a new palette.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig