♥ Desert Island Makeup Products ♥

Leave a Comment
I though I would share with you my Desert Island products (so basically my favourite products)
The only eye product I would take would definitely be my Rimmel Lash Accelerator just because it my current favourite mascara as it lengthens and seperates and its just my kind of formula
 Of course my favourite concealer will be coming will me as it lasts all and doesn't crease on me. This is the lightest shade which is 1 Fair.
 We gotta moisturize them lips and this is my all time favourite lip balm which is the Nivea Lip Butter in the flavour Raspberry Rose. I also really love The Body Shop's Argan Oil Lip solid lip balm. 
 My all time favourite lipstick is Mac's Chatterbox which is just a medium warm toned pink which is beautiful on most skin tones.
And finally there is my Tanya burr Lipgloss in the shade Picnic in the Park this is just my favourite formula of lip glosses that I have tried as they are not sticky in the slightest and they smell like sweets.

So that's what I would take to a desert island, however it is more like my favourite products as lets be real if I was of a desert island girl would not be putting on makeup as it would probably just slide of off my face.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig