♥ Collective Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
So we are here again I have been spending money again and of course I'm going to show you what I bought.
So I went on a bit of a skincare kick lately and I thought take a trip to the simple section as their skincare is cheap and really good. I was in need of a new moisturiser so my current favourite is the Simple Kind to Skin replenishing rich moisturiser. You can see a full review in my skincare routine (here)
 I love the Ganier Micellar Cleansing Water but sometimes its not to great at removing eye makeup so I thought I would give the Simple Kind to Eyes eye makeup remover.
I wanted to see how my skin reacted to a toner as I heard they are a vital part to any persons skincare routine and I thought the Simple one would be the best to try as it is cheap and good for sensitive skin.

 I needed a new notebook to plan my blog ideas and I saw this really cute one in Primark at only £2 which I thought it was to cute to pass up.
 I went to boots recently and the Revlon stand was on 3 for 2 and I had a lot of boots points on my card and thought it was time I spent them. I love these lip products and I bought one a while back and I really loved it so I thought while they were on 3 for 2 I would buy some more.
 Quite a while a go I saw on Shaanxo's Instagram that the Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals Eyeshadow in the shade Rose Gold was a spot on dupe for Stila's Magnificent Metals foil finish eyeshadow in the shade Kitten.
I fell in love with this shade while I was in the TopShop store the other day its in the shade Plume and its a beautiful purple and blue chrome. You can see it in 'My Nails Of the Month' post.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig