♥ My Month in Photos: May 2015 ♥

Leave a Comment
1. This is one of my favourite photos that me and my family took while we were away in Jamaica so I thought I would share it with my Instagram followers.

2. I watched the Dandelion video with Buzz and Tom and thought it was so cute if you haven't watched it I'd definitely recommend watching this is the link.

3. My friend Katie and me weren't having the best start to May so we thought we'd have a big movie a day which ended up a us having a massive feast and watching 22 Jump Street.

4. I love the Spring time because of all the amazing blossom.

5. Another photo we took in Jamaica that I loved and thought I'd share.

6. I was home alone one Saturday night while everyone was out I was loving my time with a Tyler Oakley marathon.

7. It was Katie's birthday on the 10th of May so I thought I'd do a little Happy Birthday post for her.

8. I was walking to school and noticed how pretty and sky was looking. So I thought I would share.

9. I was missing our Christmas tree so I put it on Instagram to remind me of it. If you want a in depth look at our Christmas tree for 2014 I made a post here.

10. I got some Yankee Candle votives for my Birthday. When I saw them I instantly thought cute Instagram post coming up. If you want to see what I got for my Birthday you can read all about it here

  11. I love this quote and I was at an event that took a lot of nerves to do for me.

12. The Y11's at my school left during May and I'm going to miss my form buddy Hannah so much.

13. Another quote that really inspires me.

14. Seen as its Spring bank holiday I'm allowed to paint my nails so I a little bit obsessed with nail polishes at the minute.

15. My friends Lucy, Katie and I had a sleepover and had a huge selfie session so I thought I would share our amazing photos.

16. And finally I was really missing concerts the other day and really want to go to some more soon and I bought curtain lights that took me two hours to put up so I had to share. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig