♥ My Month in Photos: April 2015 ♥

Leave a Comment
I have another 'My Month in Photos" for you today.
1. This is a selfie my friend Nicole and I took on the way to Cleethorpes right at the beginning of the month.

2. I love this picture of my feet on the beach in Cleethorpes.

3. This is a picture of mine, Nicole's and my Auntie Julie's ice cream while we were in Cleethorpes.

4. I love spring and I saw this tree on the way to meet my friend Claire and I thought it looked to pretty not to put on Instagram.

5. I was missing New York so I thought I would do a good old throwback Thursday to remember it.

6. This is another picture of some really pretty flowers round the corner from where I live. I just love all the flowers that come out during the Spring time.

7. My mum and I went to Costa over my Easter holiday and I got a Red Berry Cooler which is amazing and definitely worth getting.

8. I bought this TopShop nail polish over the holidays in the shade Plume which you will be seeing in a upcoming haul and my Nail Polish of the Month.

9. It was National Sibling day in April and because I literally don't know what I would so without my brother I thought I would put a dedication to him on Instagram.

10. This is a just a photo of the beach in Jamaica.

11. I bought these sunglasses for my holiday and thought I would share them with you.

12. Another photo of the amazing beach at Montego Bay.

13. I bought a Alex and Ani bracelet in the airport as I have wanted I forever but are way to expensive in the UK.

14. I found these Fiji water in the airport and it was so cute and tiny that I had to share.

15. The journey into Manchester was a beautiful one and I thought I would take some photos to remember it.

16. And finally some more photos of the beautiful flowers that have grown this Spring time.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig