♥ Drugstore Makeup Starter Kit ♥

Leave a Comment
Today we are talking about drugstore makeup starter kits. So basically what I think you need when your first starting out with makeup.
For base makeup I think when your just starting out with makeup you don't really need a full on foundation so I think a good heavy duty concealer is all you need. This particular one is the Collection concealer in the shade Fair 1.
I think you need some good makeup brushes, however they can be pretty pricey these are MAC 217 and 224 dupe brushes from eBay they cost 99p each and they are really good quality for the price.
A good mascara is definitely in need my current favourite is the Rimmel Accelerator Endless. I live this one as the brush is really good at getting to all your lashes. I have a full review on it here.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig