♥ What's in My Travel Makeup Bag ♥

Leave a Comment
I thought I would do a bonus post seen as it was a Bank Holiday Monday. So seen as my "What's in my Makeup Bag" went down so well last, I thought I would show you what I pack In My Travel Makeup Bag when I went on holiday to Jamaica. 
Firstly I did use the Ted Baker Makeup that I used when I went to London a few months ago.
The one and only base product I took on holiday was the collection 2000 concealer in the shade Fair.
You will notice that I took a lot of eye products but that is just the thing I take the most interest in. So I took two of the Makeup Revolution palette in the shades Iconic 1 and Iconic 3. 
I also took Maybelline colour tattoo in the shade Pink Gold which I wanted to take to recreate my 'Current Favourite Eye Look' which you can read about here I also took my Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Cement. Then a new purchase the Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals Eyeshadow in the shade Rose Gold and I saw on Shannonxo's Instagram that it was a dupe for Stila's Kitten. 
I took my current eye primer which is the Revlon Photoready Eye Primer. Then my favourite mascara combo of the minute which is the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless and Avon Supershock.
The brushes I took were: Two Makeup For You eye brushes, Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush and Deluxe Crease Brush. Then my MAC 217 and 224 dupe brushes from eBay.
I know this looks like a lot of lip products but I used all of them while I was on holiday they are MAC Chatterbox, Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in (top to bottom) Barcelona Nights, Parisian  Passion, Rio Rush and LA Exclusive.

So that's what I took in my Travel Makeup Bag to Jamaica. Hope you enjoyed reading.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig