♥ What I got for my Birthday ♥

Leave a Comment
Since as it was my birthday on Monday I thought I would share what I was given.
 My parents gave me some money for my birthday but also gave me a few presents to open up so I got a models own mini nail polish set. The colours from left to right are: Pink Veneer, Naked Glow, Red Lustre and Purple Glare. Then a Yankee Candle votive set with scents Summer Scoop, Pink Sands, Pink Grapefruit, Pink Dragon Fruit and Pink Sands.
 My Grandma also gave me some money and a few presents to open. I love this sign she gave me and I think I'm going to use these mini glass milk bottles for some pens when I'm revising.
 My amazing friends Claire and Nicole bought me the Naked palette which I have been wanting for a year now and they so kindly got it for me for my birthday. They also bought me a Topshop lipstick in the shade Brighton Rock.
 My other lovely friend Katie got me a No7 lipgloss set and a Benefit Posiebalm and Posietint set which is great because she knows how much I love makeup. She also bought me two of the Tsum Tsum's from the disney shop which I was loving a bit too much in the disney store when we went to Meadowhall last week.
My Auntie, Uncle and Cousins gave me some money for my birthday but they also gave me this really nice nail polish set from Marks and Spencer's. The shade names from right to left are: Plum, Lilac, Lemon Sorbet, Turquoise, Candy, Bluebell and Shocking Pink.

Thank you to everyone you gave me a present, birthday card and birthday wishes.  
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig