♥ My Disney Wishlist ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm going to share my Disney wishlist as I thought it might be interesting for some people that are about to head to Disney. But also I just love Disney and sharing all these small businesses plus a couple of Disney bits. So I hope you enjoy.
First up are these amazing ears they are by QueenUrsulaUk and these are on the pricey side but and this is a huge but. Just look at these they are so detailed and cute, they are completely customisable as you can ask Alyssa for whatever characters you want. So definitely head to her Instagram (here) and website (here) because her ears are absoulutely stunning.
Next up we have the most adorable bag I have ever seen I mean look at the Mickey ears and I personally feel the larger size would be perfect for the Disney parks. But this does come in a smaller size if you need it and also Amy has different colours and bag styles. Her website is called MainStreetAccessories and definitely check it out her website (here) and her Instagram (here).
One thing I've seen a lot of Disney vloggers with these stunning skirts from Poison Apple Clothing and they also have everything from skirts to dresses and leggings. So there is something for everyone and Lauren also stocks a good range of sizes. Therefore if you're in the market for some gorgeous Disney themed clothing check (here) and Lauren's Instagram (here).
Another amazing hair accessory is these super cute hair bows which come in a huge range of Disney characters including Belle, Beast, Rapunzel, Donald and the Frozen sisters. Also they don't just have the bobbles with bows on but they also have ones which are smaller with clips on instead. They also do the cutest lanyards with the bows attached if you need a lanyard for your pin collection. So deifnitely check out their Etsy (here) and Instagram (here)
I think these are so cool, they are tube stops but for your favourite Disney places and Lizi does so many including lands in Disneyland Paris and Disney World. Also Lizi suggested on her Instagram that it would be a good idea to take them to character meet and greats to get them signed. Also if Lizi doesn't do a place you want, she does do customs but the only problem with that is it is only a digital download but it does mean you can get anything on there. Her Instagram is here and her Etsy is here.
Going onto some things not really for the parks firstly I really want these Disney candles, they sell multiple products including difusers, candles and tea lights. Then they have such a range of Disney scents from Main Street Bakery, Lotso's Hugs and Frozen Lemonade. Therefore I definitely want to check one of there candles it's just choosing what scent because they do have so many. But if you want to check them out their Etsy (here) and Instagram (here).

I really want one of these adorable prints that Eleanor makes from EleanorAbbeyxo and she doesn;t just have Rapunzel but we all know she is my favourite princess. I've also seen the Beauty and the Beast one on their which is so cute too. These aren't expensive at all and I've seen on her Instagram (here) that see will be doing Beauty and the Beast notebooks which I'm all for. So check out her Etsy (here).
Other Disney prints that look so adorable are these Disney parks skyline prints and they're from an Etsy store called CoconuTacha (here). But not only does Natacha do them for Disney World but Disneyland Paris and various cities such as New York and Brighton. They also come in different sizes from A5 to A3 and also she has an option where you can do various sizes for each of the parks which I think is really cute. But definitely check her Instagram (here) out because Natacha keeps bringing out some amazing stuff.
A couple of things from Disney and actually these are park exclusives so I guess that's the excuse to get myself to Disney World. But I'd love to get my hands on Lumiere, Cogsworth and Cup because Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite Disney films after Tangled of course. So these are definitely on my hit list if I ever manage to get myself to Disney World.
And after mentioning Tangled I would love to get this beautiful Disney Traditions Rapunzel Story Book, which you can get in the UK from various places but I did also see it in Disneyland Paris if you're there anytime soon. But it's something I've been wanting for a while but I don't want to buy it just yet until I have a perfect place for it.

That's it for my Disney wishlist, I hope you enjoyed and if you decide to buy any of these products definitely tell the shop owners I sent you and I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig