♥ Shop Closeup: Blott ♥

Leave a Comment
I'm starting another new series on my blog and its a Shop Closeup where I show you my favourite bits and bobs from that particular shop. Today were talking about Blott.
Pencil Cases*
Firstly I love there pencil cases as they are really good quality as the zip is really good. There's nothing I hate more than cheap zips as they break so fast. The only thing I don't like about this product is the inside is really padded so you can't fit a lot in it. But apart from that I think this pencil case is really high quality and a really good deal. These cost £6.
Pencils*
Blott has a really wide range of pencils from Moustaches to these really pencils with the areas of different shapes that people forget. The pencils from Blott cost a range of prices they mostly cost 75p, the pencils are good quality as I have dropped them many times are the lead still hasn't broken. 
Pencil Toppers
Blott has a huge range of rubbers they have really cute pencil toppers including my favourite which is the apple these cost 75p which I think is a really good deal even if they are so small they're just too cute to leave in the store.
Rubber
And finally my personal favourite in the store are definitely the rubbers they have tables and tables full of different ones from unicorns to biscuits they is something for everyone. They are £1.10 which I thought was a little pricey a first but they so cute even if you don't use them and just display them. My friend Katie said it would be really cute for a group of friends to all get one to represent their personality.

Thanks for reading.

Items marked with an * were very kindly gifted by the company but this post is not sponsored and all my opinions are my own 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig