♥ My Favourite Current Eye Look ♥

Leave a Comment
I have recently discovered a eye look that I absolutely love and its all drugstore so its more affordable for you guys to recreate. Also its really simple and perfect for beginners.
Firstly I take my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade Pink Gold and put it all over my lid just with my finger
Then I take my Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette and I take the fourth shade in which is a dupe for Urban Decay's Limit eyeshadow so you can use that instead. I use this shade to blend out the edges of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo. I sue my MAC 217 brush dupe from eBay.
Then I curl my lashes with my No7 eyelash curler and apply a few coats of the Rimmel Lash Accelerator. I like to apply this quite thickly to achieve a really black dramatic mascara look.

And that's the whole look its just a really simple rose toned eyeshadow look that is perfect for when your in a rush for just an everyday look. Also if you want to purchase these products to complete this look it will cost you £16.98. Or maybe what for a 3 for 2 offer at Superdrug and get them even cheaper.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig