♥ My Month in Photos: March 2015 ♥

Leave a Comment
I'm going to start a new series on my blog where I show you a recap of my Instagram photos from the month so here we go.
1. I slept at my friend's Katie right at the beginning of the month and here is just a selfie we took.

2. It is my friends 15th birthday on the 31st and I put this photo on Instagram to say Happy Birthday.

3. I slept at Katie's again and we made Glow in the dark rice (I know we are nearly 15)

4. Some really cute postcards that I bought from Paperchase.

5. The return of my favourite chocolate ever. I love mini eggs.

6. The cinderella lipstick that I queued forever for.

7, 8, 9. My three favourite photos from when I went to McBusted on 24th March.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig