♥ My Favourite Drugstore Lip Balms ♥

Leave a Comment
Although we all like a good lipstick or lipgloss I personally think its really important to look after our lips with  a good lip balm overnight or even during the day. So I thought I would share with you a few inexpensive often for looking after your lips.
Firstly is the Nivea Lip Balm I would keep this one to overnight only as it does leave your lips looking quite white but is extremely moisturizing I have a full review here 
Next is The Body Shop's Argon Oil Solid Oil Lip Balm. I carry this one is my school bag which is why is has a massive dint it it. But this one is totally clear and a slightest thinner texture than the Nivea one so its easier to apply during the day.
And finally if you want a bit of colour to your lips when applying lip balm I love the Maybelline babylips this one is the red one in the shade Cherry Me. If you have a bit more money to splash out I'd recommend the Benefit Benebalm which is a slightly deeper red but both are really moisturizing with a hint of colour. 

So that's all the products I would recommend if your on a budget to look after your lips.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig