♥ MAC Cinderella Lipstick Review ♥

Leave a Comment
As you could see in my most recent haul I bought the MAC Cinderella lipstick in the shade Royal Ball, it was the darker shade of the two. Firstly I would like to talk about the packaging its gorgeous its a lovely iridescent baby blue colour with matte gold interior. This is a pinky nude shade that is a lustre finish so it does have a lot of shimmer running through it. The lustre finishes are quite sheer and really moisturizing. I wouldn't wear this if you have chapped lips as it does sink into all the fine lines of your lips so I would recommend using a lip scrub and lip balm before using it. Overall I do like this lipstick and I hope some of you guys were able to pick some stuff up from the Cinderella collection as I know at least at my store people were picking up everything and some people were being brutal and pushing there way through to the store.      
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig