CLHMakeup
Bath and Shower
Beauty
Planner
Hauls
Life
Christmas
Disney
Food
School
Favourites
♥ Nails of the Month ♥
Charlotte
7 April 2015
Leave a Comment
1. Essie Bikini so Teeny and Essie Set in Stone
2. Models Own Shades and Chit Chat Silver Top Coat
3. Models Own Purple Haze and Essie Set in Stone
SHARE:
Labels:
Beauty
Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Photo
Follow Me
Contact me: charlotte.lily18@gmail.com
Instagram
Popular Posts
❄ Blogmas Day 10: My Ultimate Christmas Playlist ❄
Christmas is fastly approaching and no Christmas is complete without playing music (very loudly) so...
❄ Blogmas Day 1: My Month in Photo's ❄
1. Claire and I at the top of Table Mountain (the view was amazing) 2. 'The Monkey' family at the top of the Cape of Good Hope....
❄ Ciate Mini Mani Month Day 13 - 24 ❄
So if you didn't notice I did miss Blogmas Day 21 which is when I was supposed to do my third Ciate Mini Mani Month update however I ha...
❄ Blogmas Day 7: Stocking Stuffers for Her ❄
I thought I'd do a smaller gift guide with some ideal Stocking Stuffers for Her there's 9 of them and they are all under £10 so w...
❄ Blogmas Day 16: December Makeup Look ❄
I have recently developed a little routine for my December makeup and I thought I would share it with you guys. Firstly I start with my...
Archive
►
2014
(55)
►
January
(1)
►
August
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
October
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
December
(25)
▼
2015
(127)
►
January
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
March
(9)
▼
April
(8)
♥ My Month in Photos: March 2015 ♥
♥ Nails of the Month ♥
♥ MAC Cinderella Lipstick Review ♥
♥ Shop Closeup: Blott ♥
♥ My Favourite Drugstore Lip Balms ♥
♥ My Favourite Current Eye Look ♥
♥ My Favourite Quote of the Month ♥
♥ The Vamps Sheffield 2015 ♥
►
May
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
July
(12)
►
August
(12)
►
September
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
December
(26)
►
2016
(59)
►
January
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
December
(12)
►
2017
(26)
►
January
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
June
(4)
Powered by
Blogger
.
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES
BY pipdig
0 comments:
Post a Comment