♥ Benefit Roller Lash Review ♥

Leave a Comment
I have been trying the Benefit Roller Lash for the last month or so and I have reach my opinion on it. I do like it however I prefer some of my drugstore mascaras that are a lot cheaper than this one. I find that the formula is quite a wet formula that never really dries on my lashes. I love the brush as you can get it really close to your lash line enabling you to coat all your lashes in mascara. Because this brush is quite curved it makes it easier for you to get to all the baby lashes at the edges of your eyes. So overall I really like the brush to this mascara however I'm not the biggest fan of the formula. But in my mind mascara is a very personal thing and personally I prefer a dryer formula than this for everyday use. I will still use this sample size up but probably will lay of purchasing the full size as it is £19.50 and I do prefer another mascaras that are cheaper. But you should definitely give it a go because you might like it.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig