♥ Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume ♥

Leave a Comment
I thought I might review one of my favourite perfumes which is the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume. I'm not good at describing notes of a perfume so I pulled it up on the Sephora and they say the main notes are:
Notes: Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria, White Woods, Musks, Coconut Water. 

They also describe the style in three words which I think is really cute:
Style: Ethereal. Free-spirited. Luminous. 
The staying power is very good I can still smell it throughout the day after spraying it first thing in the morning. I do like to top it up through the day just to freshen the scent, when I talked to my mum she said she couldn't smell it on me after a few hours so I do think you do need to reapply every so often. But I do love the scent its just lovely and fruity. I think the bottle is very elegant and so is the box, which is why I like to keep it and display it with the bottle on my shelf. Overall I think its worth the money and if you want it I'd definitely take the plunge and get it.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig