❄ Top Five Nail Polishes for Winter ❄

Leave a Comment

I thought I would show you my top five nail polishes for Winter for this Top 5 tuesday.

1. This is a China Glaze nail polish in the shade Ruby Pumps I love the formula of the China Glaze polishes, however I never knew where to get them from because my mum gave me this last Christmas out of her collection. So I found a few websites and I will definitely be ordering of that website soon. This colour is beautiful its like a deep red colour with a lovely red shimmer running through it. Don't know whether its still available or it was a part of a Christmas collection. But if you find it grab because its gorgeous.

2. The next one is from Kiko, its in the shade 524 and its a beautiful gunmetal grey with multi coloured glitter. I love the Kiko nail polishes I have four now and the formula is amazing, really highly pigmented I only need two coats. Which says a lot about the pigmentation of these because I normally have to do at least 3 coats. So pick some of these up if you go into the shops, I actually got these on sale for £2.50.

3. This one is a bit of a cheat because it is two nail polishes but they are the same brand and same formulation but I couldn't pick which one to include so I included both. They are the Chit Chat glitter top coats, I actually bought these form poundland. Which sounds a bit weird but they are amazing, these are silver and gold ones which is a bit self explanatory but they don't have any other names. The only problem I have with these is they are a pain in the but to get off.

4. This is a Leighton Denny polish which I don't have a lot of but my friend, Nicole, got me a set for my birthday and they are really nice. It came with five polishes and a top coat and it was in a really nice makeup bag. So onto the polishes it is a beautiful browny colour but it has a amazing duo chrome glitter. Can you tell I like glitter in the Winter time?

5. And the final polish is a models own polish that I don't know the name for because I bought it from TK Max when I was in there buying my Ciate nail polish advent calendar (update on Sunday) so I was in a nail polish mood an I bought this. But the models own polishes are amazing in general, this is a metallic deep purple shade that I love to pair up with the Chit Chat silver glitter top and they look gorgeous together.

So that's it for this week's Top Five Tuesday, so I'll see you in my next one.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig