❄ Babylips Dr Rescue Review ❄

Leave a Comment
I have heard that these are now coming out in the Uk, however I haven't seen them yet but I thought I would review the one I got from New York. This is the one in the Pink Me Up which is a nice light pinky colour, it doesn't has much pigmentation on the lips unlike the electro Babylips which are really nice and pigmented. These feel quite tingling on the lips when you first put it on, but nothing to annoying. Because they are a medicated lip balm they are really affective at softening my lips. The only problem I have with these and it is a really personal problem as my friend thinks the complete opposite. I really don't like the smell it smells like cough medication, which I never mind the smells of products but when I put them on my lips all I can smells is the cough syrup. But I'll forgive them as they do make my lips really soft.  
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig