❄ Natural Collection Lipstick Review ❄

Leave a Comment



Today we are talking about the Natural collection lipstick which only cost £1.99 which is amazing. This one is in the shade Pink Orchid, I was little nervous about trying these lipstick because sometimes the really cheap brands can be really bad quality. However I am really impressed so far with pigmentation and lasting power. But I do have a problem with packaging, I don't mind it looking a bit cheap you know it's only £1.99 but the packaging is really not sturdy at all. Just after buying this Miss Budget Beauty posted a video about these. And she expressed the same concerns about the packaging, also she was saying she had to repurchase a few of the lipsticks because they has snapped. So I am being a bit extra careful especially because I don't really like the shape of the lipsticks. But apart from that they are really great lipsticks, I do wish they had a nice scent to them. However at least they don't smell nasty as some cheaper lipstick can do.  
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig