❄ Makeup for you Brushes Review ❄

Leave a Comment

I bought a set of brushes of off light in the box which came with these eye brushes and a few face brushes. It came with a powder brush, a angled top brush and blush brush. I gave the angled top brush to my mum and threw the others one away because I didn't want to put them on my face they were disgusting. However the eye brushes are actually really good, they are a lot better after you have washed them a few times I just use some shampoo and a tiny bit of conditioner to make them nice and soft. The first one and third one are really good at blending darker colours into the crease and the bottom one I like for highlighting the brow bone and inner corner. I would suggest if you are in the market for some new brushes go and check out some cheap websites especially for eye brushes. Maybe not so much for face brushes, I really eyeing up a set of eye brushes on eBay for around £4. So you may be seeing those in an upcoming coming haul or review.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig