❄ MUA Lash Boom Review ❄

Leave a Comment












So today I'm going to be reviewing the MUA Lash Boom Mascara, this mascara retails at £4. I'm not a fan of this mascara as it is a really dry formula, whereas I prefer a wet formula like Rimmel Last Accelerator Endless which I reviewed here. However I am going top try and put some liquid into the mascara as I really love the brush. The thicker part is really good at grabbing all the inner and outer lashes that are really small and hard to grab with some mascara wands. While the thinner part is really good for separating the central lashes and giving them length. I really want to like the formula of this because the brush is so good, so I will keep trying with it and probably will add some water to it.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig