❄ Nivea Lip Butter Review ❄

Leave a Comment
Today we are talking about the amazing invention of the nivea lip butter, I know there is a bit of a split opinion on these. But I personally love them, my only personal problem is they do send you lips pretty white. However I have learned to forgive them because I just use them at night before I go to sleep as it is perfect for an overnight moisturizer for your lips. I do have a lot of these as they were on 3 for 2 the second time I went to go buy one and who is going to ignore a 3 for 2. So I now have two raspberry rose kiss ones, one is currently in my school bag, I have the caramel cream one which as you can see I am very close to finishing that one and I have the Vanilla and Macadamia one which I haven't started it yet. I would say that the Vanilla and Macadamia one is my least favourite and the Raspberry Rose is my favourite. But I have heard they have brought a blueberry one out which I really want, however I really don't need it because my lip balm drawer is seriously overflowing which is when you know you have to much lip balm.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig