❄ Natural Collection Body Sprays ❄

Leave a Comment
I picked these up the pother day when they were on three for two as my friend Claire was telling me they were quite good. So I got all three for £4 which I thought was a complete bargain, I picked up Vanilla, Apple & Lime and Passionfruit. They do smell a little more chemical than the more expensive sprays like Victorias Secret but there over £10 whereas these are £2. Some of the scents are a bit hit and miss, as some smells better than others but its personal preference. I'd definitely recommend checking them out if you are ever in need of a new body spray or just are in your local boots and fancy a new one or even wrap a few up and a present or a stocking filler.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig