❄ Rimmel Last Accelerator Endless Review ❄

Leave a Comment

So I bought this mascara a few weeks ago when I was shopping with my friends and there was a three for two going on at boots so we split and I ended up paying around £5 for this mascara. I love this mascara I bought it on recommendation from Gabriella Lindley (Velvetgh0st) as she used to rave about this. And I totally agree with her I do like it better on my top lashes as I do find it will slightly smudge by the end of the day on the bottom lashes. But it is amazing a separation and lengthening, I would say that I would like it to be a little more volumizing but a part from that I love this mascara. And I love the design of the packaging because the top clicks onto the bottom so it makes the mascar last so much longer.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig