❄ MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer Review ❄

Leave a Comment
Disclaimer mine looks disgusting, I'm sorry. Today I'm going to be reviewing the MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer this only costs £2.50. I'm going to put it out there my mum gave me a sample of the Nars eye primer, I think this one is pretty comparable. The first time I used this it was for a Christmas party this time last year I put my eyeshadow on at around 2pm and I cam back after rubbing eyes at 12 and the eyeshadow was still there when I had slight panda eyes as my mascara had rubbed of. But no that eyeshadow was still not budging and they were no creasing which always happens on my eyes because I have quite oily eyelids. As I mentioned earlier I bought this a year ago and it is still going strong, still absolutely perfect. However mine is a little messed up as you can see the writing is starting to rubbed of and the product is everywhere but it was £2.50 and a year it's still going strong. If you don't pick anything up that you've read about on my blog please get this.   
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig