♥ Tsum Tsum Collection ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm going to share my Tsum Tsum collection, it certainly isn't the biggest I've seen but it's my wonderful little collection full of the characters I love. I do want to say some of these are from the Disney Store and some are from the Posh Paw brand that Clintons sell as they are great if you've missed the collection in the Disney Store. So I will point out which are from where.
Firstly I have the Disney pairs including Donald (Disney) and Daisy (PP), Minnie (Disney) and Mickey (Disney), Chip (PP) and Dale (PP). I love having all these at the bottom of my stack because they are so cute together in their little pairs.
My more random ones including Bambi (Disney), Fairy Godmother (PP), Nemo (PP), Dumbo (Disney) and Sadness (PP). I love these characters as they all mean something to me but I didn't want the whole collection.
From the Beauty and the Beast collection I picked up Mrs Potts, Cogsworth, Lumiere and Chip who are all from Posh Paws by Clintons. I did also pick up Belle who you will see in a moment, but that's all I got from the Beauty and the Beast collection as I didn't feel like I needed Maurice or Phillip but I do slightly regret not picking up Gaston and Beast.
My final part and probably my favourite part is my princesses, this was a set from Clintons that I knew I had to get as I missed a lot of the princess collection as origninally I was adamant I would never collect them but we can all see how that ended. However the set includes Snow White, Cinderalla, Jasmine and of course my three favourites: Ariel, Belle and Rapunzel.

That's it for my Tsum Tsum collection, as I said I know it's not the biggest but it's one of my passions that I wanted to share. So I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next week. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig