♥ Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Review ♥

Leave a Comment

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, mine is in the shade Ivory which is the lightest shade. That is a slight problem with this range is it doesn't have great colour range but if you can find a colour that suits you then it is an amazing concealer.

I feel like it's great for both under the eye and on spots because it's so long wearing that it barely fades during the day. Also it's so radiant so it's perfect to cover your under eye circles because it brightens the under eye. It is a very liquid based concealer (more so than the Collection lasting perfection concealer) however it makes it very easy to blend and it makes it build able. Which is good because it is a medium coverage concealer so if you want a full coverage concealer maybe this won't be for you. However it is so inexpensive at £5.49 it is worth trying.

I also really love the consistency of this product because it's a medium coverage however it isn't thick which means it doesn't cling to any dry patches. I know this because other concealer really seem to love the dry patches on my nose. So whenever I find a concealer that doesn't cling to dry patches it's definitely a win.

I love the packaging and applicator as it comes with a doe foot applicator, so it really controls the amount of product that comes out of the tube then there's no waste.

So that's it for my Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Review and I would definitely recommend trying this concealer out. So I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig