♥ My Mac Lipstick Collection ♥

Leave a Comment
I really wanted to share my lipstick collection with you but then I realised I do have a few too many to do one post. So I thought I'd start with my Mac collection as it is the biggest, having said that all three posts will be out throughout my May series. So look out for the rest of the posts in this series, but for today I hope you enjoy seeing my Mac collection. I will be showing them grouped in the finished so enjoy.

Amplified 
First up we have Chatterbox which is my only Amplified finish, this was actually the first ever Mac lipstick I bought and I have loved it ever since. It's a perfect medium pink colour which is especially amazing for the spring and summer.

Cremesheen
My first Cremesheen is Cremecup, which is a blogger favourite but it isn't my favourite as I feel like it washes me out and I much prefer a mauve or brown toned nude.
One of my Limited Edition Mac lipsticks is the Mcizzle from the Mariah Carrey collection, this is a sheer brown toned nude which I live as an everyday colour as it requires no effort.

Matte
My first matte finish is Mehr and I love this colour so much as I love the matte as they stay on your lips for so long and even though they do dry your lips out a little bit. But if you just put a lip balm under it it really does help.
My second matte is Diva and this is a new favourite as I bought it in New York, but I love this is doesn't bleed, it's a beautiful colour and it lasts on the lips for so long.

Retro Matte
Onto the Retro Mattes and the first one is All Fired Up, which I haven't got a lot of use out of yet as I bought it in mind with the summer.
But one Retro Matte I always use is Ruby Woo, which is my chosen red lipstick as it stays on for so long. However it's so hard to get on but it's worth the struggle in my opinion because it is so pretty and once it's on it isn't moving.

Lustre
My other limited edition lipstick is Royal Ball from the Cinderella collection and if I'm really honest I'm really too sure why bought is. I think the disney fan came out and made me buy this as I don't really wear it as I personally just don't think it's a wearable colour.
Another Satin I love is Lovelorn because it's a pretty baby pink that's wearable for everyday which is exactly what I love it for.
Another new purchase but definitely a favourite is Syrup as its the perfect mauve tone that's slightly shimmery, but also I especially love it for the transitional months as I don't think it's dark enough for Winter but it isn't bright enough for summer.
One that's slightly darker than Syrup is Plumful which is definitely a blogger favourite and I totally agree because I love this shade so much.

Satin
Onto my favourite finish which is the satin finish and first is Viva Glam II, which was actually the lipstick I wore for prom so I have some good memories with, but also it is a really lovely brown-toned nude.
And we all know that this is my absoulute favourite mac lipstick is Brave as it's just the most perfect mauve nude that I wear so much as it requires no effort and it's so pretty and pigmented.
One I used to loved but I kind of regret buying it now is Pink Noveau as it's just too blue-toned and it makes my teeth look so yellow. So maybe skip this one if you have that problem too.
I actually picked up Mac Red because I thought it might be a bit easier to apply then Ruby Woo and it is slightly less bold than Ruby Woo. So I do love it when I want something when I'm in a rush but still want a beautiful red.
And my final Mac lipstick is Rebel, which is another blogger favourite and I again can totally agree with the hype because it is such a stunning colour and it's in my favourite finish so it definitely got a lot of use during the winter and I actually wore it on my first night in New York.

That's it for my Mac lipstick collection I know I have a lot but it's just something I enjoy collecting and I especially love that most of these lipsticks come with a memory like Chatterbox which I bought in Times Square and Viva Glam II I wore at prom. So that's it for today and I'll see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig