♥ My Holy Grail Palettes ♥

Leave a Comment
I've been noticing that you've been loving my 5 Holy Grail posts, so I thought I'd bring you another post in the series. Therefore I'm here today with my 5 holy grail palettes, they are mostly neutral because I'm not a person for crazy eye looks but let's get into them. 
Firstly is quite a recent purchase which is the Too Faced chocolate bar palette, this is a gorgeous palette as there's such a good range of neutral shades but then has shades like Candied Violet and Strawberry Bon Bon for the perfect pop of colour.
Next up is a long time favourite which is the original Naked palette I especially love the shades Sidecar, Sin and Half-Baked because they are so stunning. I just think this palette in so versatile as you can go from really neutral everyday look to a smokey eye without pulling other palettes in.
I don't know whether this one counts because it is a custom palette but I adore my Mac palette as I feel like I've created the perfect combination of colours with this palette and I really enjoy using it.

That's it for my Holy Grail Palettes I know there wasn't as many products in this post but I only have a few favourite palettes. So that's all for this post and I'll see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig