♥ Everyday Makeup Routine ♥

Leave a Comment
I thought I would share with you my everyday makeup routine 

First of all for my base I mix together my everyday moisturiser which is the simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser with the collection lasting perfection foundation in the shade 1 porcelain. Which just a nice coverage for an everyday wear. Then I conceal any blemishes with my Collection lasting perfection concealer. 

On my eyes I have been loving the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in the shade Cement I bought this from the outlets during the holiday season and it's just a lovely glitter shade. But first I always use my Revlon photo ready eye primer. Then for mascara I either use my Rimmel Lash Accelerator or the Benefit Roller Lash with the Avon Supershock.

For lips I always use a nice moisturising lip balm this one is The Body Shop wild argon oil solid oil lip balm. Then I use the lipstick I feel like on that particular day today it was my YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in the shade 29 Rose Opera.

So that was my everyday makeup routine. Thanks for reading.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig