♥ Skincare Routine ♥

Leave a Comment
I have quite a simple skincare routine but either way I thought I would share it with you guys.
 1. My first step is taking my makeup of with the Ganier Micellar Cleansing Water which is lovely and refreshing and better than a lot of things I have tried to take of my eye makeup.
2. Step two is washing my face with the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash which leaves my skin feeling so soft and most of all it smells gorgeous.
3. Step three is moisturiser which is the Simple Kind to Skin hydrating light moisturiser which is great because my skin is slightly sensitive.

4. If I have a breakout I will use The Boots Skin Clear Ultra Treatment Cream which I forgot to include in the photo (of course)

Some of my favourite face masks are the Montagne Jeunesse face masks which are only £1 and I can get two uses out of each one

That's my skincare routine I know it's simple but its what my skin likes. 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig