♥ What's in my Everyday Makeup Bag ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I thought I would share with you my everyday makeup bag as my routine has changed quite a lot in the past few weeks. So I hope you enjoy and lets get into to it.
Firstly I have my everyday foundation which is the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in the shade 0.5 (yes I really am that pale). But anyway I really love this foundation as an everyday coverage. There will be a review of this foundation up soon.
Next is of course my concealer which I use under my eyes and on any blemishes, but my current favourite is the Mac Prolongwear concealer which my friends kindly repurchase for me for my birthday.
For my eye products I have the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara (which there will also be a review up soon) and I also have the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion. I don't actually have any eyeshadows in my makeup bag but I just like to keep my primer in there just so I always know where it is.
And finally my lip products I have the Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in Posie K (which can I just say I'm so excited to have my friends actually bought it me as a surprise for my birthday). But I also have Mac's Brave because Posie K does take a while to apply properly to takes a until so I have Brave in there just for when I'm in a rush.

So that's it for my Everyday Makeup Bag I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you liked seeing the sneak peaks of some up and coming reviews. So stay tuned for them and I will see you next Friday.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig