♥ PlannerBellePress Haul and Review ♥

Leave a Comment
I recently bought a few stickers from PlannerBellePress so I thought I'd give you a sneak at what I bought and a quick review of the shop and their items.
I bought three sets of full boxes which were: Pushing Daisies, Coraline and Underwater Fanta-sea all beautiful patterns.
I also bought some Laptop stickers to mark my blogposts in my planner I just think these are so adorable.

So as far as this wonderful shop goes I ordered the stickers on a Saturday and its shipped on Wednesday meaning it only two working to ship which isn't the best shipping time I've ever had but certainly not the worst. The paper is extremely good quality so soft and the colour pay off is gorgeous. My only problem I've hd with these stickers is sometimes they are a little too hard to peel up not the computers but the full boxes have proven to be a little bit tricky. Overall my experience with this particular was perfectly great as the prices weren't to costly and a great value for money. I'd definitely check out some of her kits you can buy the sheets separately so they are completely customized also they are so beautiful.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig