♥ Leaving High School ♥

Leave a Comment
So last week I left school, which was emotional but I'm glad I'm now able to take the next step onto college but I am going miss all this people because 5 years is a long time to be with someone. So I thought I'd share some photos with you.
Last English lesson after two years, Nicole, Claire and I, Ruby and I
A few group photos.
A full year photo, My old Year 7 teaching group, Extra-curricular family, A half Science
Hollie and I, Hadria and I, Abbie and I 

Hope you enjoyed seeing some of my photos from Leavers Day and I wish everyone at St Bernard's a great future. To anyone else leaving school I hope your celebrations went well and good luck in the rest of your exams.

GOODBYE ST BERNARD'S ♥
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig