♥ Mac Lipstick Collection ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I thought I'd share with you my Mac lipstick collection, I have 8 all together and I'm going to share them from lightest to darkest.
Firstly and probably the most interesting is Royal Ball from the Cinderella collection its a Lustre finish meaning it's quite sheer and a lovely nude.
Secondly is Creme Cup which another nude however with a lot more pink its a Creamsheen finish (which is my personal favourite finish as its so creamy yet pigmented).
Thirdly is definitely one of my favourites its Lovelorn and its a Lustre finish I especially love this shade as its a sheer pink which complements any makeup look.
Next up is Chatterbox this was my first ever Mac lipstick and it is still one of my favourites as it is a amplified so it a very bright and eye-catching shade.
Pink Nouveau is another eye-catching pink shade with a more of a blue undertone then Chatterbox its another Satin so its a little less pigmented then Chatterbox but still just as pretty.
My favourite shade from my collection is definitely Brave its so simplistic yet beautiful its a dark pinky nude which is perfect in any situation. If you want a cheaper alternative then I'd definitely check out the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob.
Another Satin which is a slightly darker then Brave is Syrup which is a amazing shade for the  autumn - winter time it has a beautiful shimmer which really adds to the beauty of this particular shade.
And finally we have the brightest of the lot which is Ruby Woo which is such a beautiful blue toned red, its a Retro Matte which can be quite drying however it stays put for a while. So its definitely worth the drying affect.

That's it for my Mac lipstick, I hoped you enjoyed this collection and maybe it even encouraged to add to your collection or even start your own.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig