♥ May Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I have another haul for you guys they are mostly planner goodies so if that's the kind of thing you like then stick around. All links of products will be below.
My only item that isn't a planner item in this particular haul is some skincare replacements that I have just simply used up so here I have repurchased the Neutrogena Visiably Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash and Neutrogena Visiably Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub. If you want to see my full skincare routine then (click here).
First planner goody I picked up was these stunning glitter tapes, as you guys probably know I follow Jessica on Instagram (here) and she uses these as headers and I've been wanting them ever since I got my planner. However these are actually by American crafts, which unfortunately isn't in the UK. But I finally found a website which would ship them to the UK.
Also in the planner world of goodies I bought this super cute washi tape, it is a Little B washi tape which you can buy from HobbyCraft however I couldn't be bothered to pay the shipping prices. So I took to amazon. But I love the foil on this washi and I definitely want to use it on my birthday week.
And lastly I have some really exciting stickers from PrettySheepy unfortunately I was stung by customs with this order but it honestly couldn't make these stickers any less exciting. So PrettySheepy I heard from Jessica again. I love the shop it's completely dedicated to Disney stickers, which if you didn't know I am extremely obsessed with everything Disney related. Anyway I bought the Disney snack stickers, Inside Out character stickers, Monsters Inc character stickers, Disney cuties stickers Mini Mickey Vacation Countdown (which I'm going to use the countdown to when I leave school) and finally I also bought the Mini Tsum Tsum sticker however I also requested to have a custom sheet with all my favourite characters. Come back soon for a review in this shop

That's it for all my haul items this month. Hopefully soon I'll stop sending all my money and actually save up for a laptop. Anyway wish me luck.

Neutrogena Facial Wash | Neutrogena Daily Scrub | Glitter Tape | Little B Washi Tape | PrettySheepy


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig