♥ PrettySheepy Review ♥

Leave a Comment
As promised I'm back with a review on the Etsy shop called PrettySheepy, can we just say how cute these stickers are. She has so many different amazing Disney sticker from characters, countdowns and full weekly kits. So if you're Disney obsessed like me then definitely check her out.

So as far of the quality of stickers go I would definitely say its up there with shops like ScribblePrintsCo. It's a glossy sticker paper and its so smooth, the cut lines are so perfect it's unbelievable especially with such intricate designs such as the Tsum Tsum's.

A huge advantage from purchasing from this store for me as an international customer is that the shipping was half the price that normal international sellers use and it had tracking. It took 3 days to ship which is an amazing timing in my opinion seen as I also ordered a custom. Which does lead me on to my next point she actually customized the Tsum Tsum sheet (the sheet on the end) unfortunately she did slightly mess this up as she put a Sully sticker on it instead on Mike stickers. However when messaging her on Etsy she immediately apologized and offered to send me a whole new sheet full of Mike's and a few others.

Luckily that is my only criticism for this shop which is always a bonus. So overall I think if you're looking for some Disney stickers then definitely check her out. If you would like a detailed look at what I bought then check out my latest haul.

PrettySheepy Shop | PrettySheepy Etsy | PrettySheepy Instagram 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig