♥ Current Beauty Favourites ♥

Leave a Comment
I've been noticing lately I haven't been doing many beauty posts. So today I'm going to share with you my current beauty favourites, which is basically my daily face of makeup. All links below.
My first favourite is definitely the Mac Prolongwear Concealer in the shade NC15, as you can probably tell from the amount left this is definitely my all time favourite concealer. It's so silky on the skin yet a lovely high coverage.
 Next up is the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara which I actually bought quite a few of when Rimmel was on Buy one get one Half Price it's just the most volumizing mascara I've found and I have quite long eyelashes meaning it's so hard to find a mascara that doesn't make them fall. Also it stays put on me all day even with really oily eyelids like mine.
And finally I can not stop wearing this lip combination it's the Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in Eastend Snob with Mac's Brave over the top. These two are a perfect colour match so if you looking to buy Brave and can't justify Mac prices then definitely check this lip liner out. I especially love this lip combination as the lip liner is really matte and adding Brave over the top just makes it so silky on the lips.

So that's it for my current beauty favourites, hopefully I've made you want to try out some of these products.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig