♥ KPLPlans Review ♥

Leave a Comment
As promised I'm back with a review of KPLPlans Etsy store (all her links will be below). I only bought a couple of sheets from Kami which is the cruise countdown and College Planner Stickers which I actually customized to say Exam, Homework and Revise. Leading me on to the only problem I faced with her service is that I ask for the stickers to say Exam, Homework and Revise and she only sent me Exam and Homework. However I messaged Kami and she responded immediately saying she was willing to send me another page out with the text changed to revise. So I would say her customer service is amazing. 

Her packging time was quite quick I ordered Friday night and my order shipped out first thing Monday morning, which I personally think is a moderate shipping time. I have had some orders ship out the same day but I've also had orders take up to a week. I got all my order in glossy but she does have matte available, her paper and print is super high quality which is something I really appreciate. 

So that's my review of KPLPlans I would really recommend her stickers and shop, if you order don't forget to tell her I sent you.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig