♥ A Huge Collective Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
As I haven't done a haul in while and we all know I have a shopping problem, so I collected a few bits I've bought over the past month and I thought I would share. All links of the products will be at the bottom of the post.
Firstly we of course have the repurchase of my favourite shampoo and conditioner which is the Organix Renewing Moroccan Argon Oil, which has the longest name ever. But I love this line my hair has grown so much since I started using this combination. If you want to see a full review then click here.
Next up another repurchase is the Ganier Micellar water which I have loved for a few years now and I think it's so cost efficient as it lasts so long.
I actually didn't buy this amazing sign but my mum actually bought this for me. I think it's so cute and the quote is something I'm really trying to stick to with exam motivation. Unfortunately because this was a gift I don't actually know where it's from but I'm sure you'll be able to find it if you google something similar.
So I bought some more sticker from KPLPlans, I know I said I wouldn't buy anymore stickers but these are too cute to pass up. I bought this cruise countdown as I'm going on another cruise in the summer. Which I'm extremely excited about. However firstly I have exams so I bought these exams/homework stickers, which she is sending me another sheet of as I ask for a row of revise as well which she forgot about. But she was very happy to send me another sheet. However I will do a full review soon so check back for that.
More planner goodies (I know I'm an addict), I actually bought some glossy sticker paper as I've actually been making some stickers with some pictures from the Disney parks and some movie pictures. I do have some matte paper however I have come to like the glossy finish better as it does make the stickers more vibrant.
For my exams I bought a really cool organiser from Sighh, I love the idea of this as I'm a very visual person if I don't write something down I will forget to do it. I also like that it has little check boxes as I love checking things off but also when I don't do something and I leave it unchecked I feel really bad so I really makes me want to do my revision.
Also for my exams I have been collecting stationary for my exam pencil case I know this sounds a bit weird but I get really nervous in exams and if I'm organised I feel a lot better. Also if it's cute it weirdly calms be down because I'm such a stationary freak. So I actually got all this stationary from Wilko and it came to under £15 I mean I think that's so cheap especially seen as it's all so cute.

That's it for my haul I know it was a long one but we all know I have shopping problem but I do still enjoy sharing. Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to come back for the KPLPlans shop review.

Organix Shampoo and Conditioner | Ganier Micellar Water | KPLPlans Etsy StoreSticker Paper | Sighh Revsion Timetable | Wilko Staionary |
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig