♥ Emperatriz.Design Haul and Review ♥

Leave a Comment
Recently you guys know how obsessed I've been with decorating my Erin Condren planner so I took the initiative to search through some Etsy stores and find some stores a little closer to home. So I found a wonderful shop called Emperatriz.Design and I was actually talking to Kristin, the owner of the shop, she was actually kind enough to send me some extra bits to show you guys. So I'm going to show you what I got and then I'll do a little review on the shop. (Links below)
I bought this kit (which you can buy here) I thought this would be perfect to go with a frozen kit I bought from ThePlumpPlanner as that kit only comes with four full boxes. 
This is the really cute freebies she sent along which you get with every order.
And finally here's all the wonderful stickers that Kristen sent me. My favourites are definitely the May items and the 'Make today amazing stickers'.

Onto the review the shipping so super fast especially seen as I received the package from Kristin came quicker than some stickers I've ordered from the UK. Secondly her sticker paper is life it is matte paper so I was expecting to be ordinary matte paper particularly when the stickers are so well priced. However I couldn't have been more wrong the paper is so soft! Her designs are so original as some Etsy can be very repetitive in people's designs. She has so many options to customize your order so she has stickers to please very planner.

Overall I couldn't recommend these stickers anymore they're original, affordable and fast shipping rates. What is not to love ? Definitely let Kristin I sent you if you decide to purchase some stickers.


Some of these stickers were very kindly gifted by the Etsy shop but this post is not sponsored and all my opinions are my own :)
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig