♥ A Small Erin Condren Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
I made small order off of Erin Condren as they we're holding a buy one get one free offer and of course I took advantage of the offer due to the Erin Condren goods being on the pricey side. (Links below)
So I bought the Life in Little Squares cover and the Follow your Heart cover. I love both I actually saw the Life in Little Squares cover on Jessica's Instagram. Which if you don't follow Jessica I'd definitely recommend it because she posts some beautiful planner pictures. I really wanted a planner cover that represented me as I do plan a lot when I feel upset. So I feel if I have a down day I can just go and plan and see my happy memories on my planner cover. Anyway that was a very big happy rant about a piece of plastic. I also bought the follow your heart cover which has rose gold foil which you can't really see it but it looks stunning.

That's it for my little Erin Condren haul I just wanted to mention that if your worried about shipping costs to the UK and Europe I'd definitely recommend joining one of the groups of Facebook where you can share the shipping costs with other Planner Junkies.

Erin Condren | Erin Condren Instagram 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig