♥ Plannable Designs Review ♥

Leave a Comment
As promised I'm back with a review of the Plannable Designs shop.
Unfortunately this is a bit of a negative review but we shall start with the positives. Firstly the sticker is some of the nicest I've ever received from Etsy stores. The packaging was great and supportive of the sticker sheet and she included a nice small sampler.

However unfortunately thats all for the positives I did have a lot of problems with this particular shop. Firstly the stickers don't fix the Erin Condren boxes I actually left this in my Etsy review and she has now changed the description to say the boxes don't fit the width of the boxes. But I wish the note had been there when I'd ordered. Other problem I faced when ordering from Plannable Designs is that her shipping times were awful not when she'd posted the package but she took a week to send the package. I mean I've got packages from Canada quicker than she'd even had time to package and post my sticker sheet.

Anyway I hate being negative towards a brand but I wanted to share my bad experience with this certain shop. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig