♥ My Months in Photos ♥

Leave a Comment
Ever since I cut down posts each week I haven't been doing monthly posts so make sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with everything I'm doing. So I have decided to do my top 9 moments of the past two months. I hope your all okay with that but here we go.
1. We finally booked to go back to New York, we're going to be going at Christmas !!!!
2. Great couple of days with my friend Lucy.
3. Cute selfie at Center Parcs with Nicole.
4. The amazing pancakes at The Pancake House in Center Parcs.
5. Another cheeky selfie with Nicole while bowling.
6. A really beautiful sunset.
7. A Happy Mother's Day throwback to the cruise.
8. Lush's display are just gorgeous.
9. And finally my Fine Art exam piece which I'm so proud of but also so relieved that it's over.

So that it's it for my favourite moments in February and March, I hope you like this new format.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig