☼ Collective Haul ☼

Leave a Comment
So it feels like a really long time since I did a good old collective haul so I thought I'd share one today.
First of all we recently got a NYX stand in Meadowhall so I thought I would take advantage and I bought the Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Milan and a Butter Gloss in the shade Cupcake.
On the same trip I nipped into Primark to buy some holiday clothes and I actually found these amazing Rose Gold eyelash curlers and tweezers which I definitely couldn't pass up.
So we all know my Disney obsession so I went into the Disney store to add to my Tsum Tsum collection. So bought this cute little Dumbo one I swear I am 16.
I also picked up a new mascara which is the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara. I actually am going to be reviewing this mascara soon so keep your eyes peeled.
I needed a new shampoo and conditioner but I didn't really want my usual OGX Argan Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner as they can get pretty pricey. So I decided to purchase something a little cheaper so I decided to go with Tresemme 24 Hour Body Shampoo and Conditioner. So far I'm actually really likely them.
Something that my mum actually bought me is the Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter. This was so kind of her as she knew I wanted to buy the Jaclyn Hill face palette but it is just so expensive so as a kind gesture my mum bought me this which I'm so grateful for. I will do a review soon when I have tried it out a bit.
I bought a new foundation which is the Naked Skin Foundation as I've seen so many good reviews. I'm in the shade 0.5 (yes I realise how pale I am). But again I will definitely do a review when I get a feel for it.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig