☼ Barry M Gelly Nail Paint VS Models Own Hyper Gel Effect Polish ☼

Leave a Comment
So today I'm going to compare the Barry M Gelly Nail Paints and the Models Own Hyper Gel Effect Polishes. As I do have similar shades so I wore them along side each other for a week without looking crazy and I am going share the results with you.



Barry M

Dried much quicker.

Needed two extra coats than the Models Own.

They cost £3.99.

The Barry M collection has a lot better colour selection with 38 different shades.



Models Own

The Models Own Polish was definitely easier to apply as the polish was a lot more pigmented and only needed two coats.

The polish was a lot better at being chip resistant and lasted a lot longer before it started chipping.

They cost £4.99

The Hypergel collection does have 25 different colours in the collection

So that's what I found when wearing the two polishes side by side overall I have to go towards the Models Own Hyper Gel Effect Polishes because they are a lot easier to apply and are a lot more chip resistant. So that's it for my comparison and I will see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig