☼ Current Makeup Storage ☼

Leave a Comment
So recently I have reorganised my makeup storage and I thought I would share because I'm actually quite proud of it. All the product links will below. I hope you enjoy and maybe it could inspire you to reorganise your own collection.
The main item in my organisation is the muji 5 drawer which I actually bought a few years ago now. It is a little bit expensive at £24.95 but it's definitely worth the investment. As I said I've had mine for a few years now and it still looks brand new.

On top the the organiser I have my everyday foundation which is the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation (review coming soon), I also have my brushes in an Ikea Skurar candle holder and finally I have my Lipstick holder which I actually just ordered of eBay for a few pounds. It's probably the cheapest part of my organisation but definitely a favourite. You actually can't see but behind my lipstick holder I have three palette which are just a bit too big to fit in my storage so I keep them out. That's my Naked palettes and my Mac palette.

So as you can see it's nothing special and it isn't ridiculously expensive because I feel like the more I spend on organisation the less money I can spend on my actual makeup collection and I would make rather prefer a naked palette to some posh storage. So I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my beauty storage and I'll see you next week.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig