♥ Top 5 Lip Products for Summer ♥

Leave a Comment
As the same as I did with the Top 5 Nail Polishes for Summer I thought I would show you my picks for my Summer lip products,
I love a good fuchsia lip for summer and this is my current favourite one its the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade Lovesick. The only thing I don't like about these are the smell as they smell like a mixture of plants and mint. Weird I know. 
I love the Kiko Ultra Glossy Stylo Lipsticks as they smell like vanilla even more so than MAC lipsticks. They are not extremely pigmented which is what I like in the summer time. This is in the shade 805 - Strawberry Pink.
I am in love with the Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains as they are the perfect constancy and last really well for a gloss. This is a lovely coral shade in the shade Rio Rush. 
You know how much I love the Natural Collection Lipsticks as they are only £1.99 this is in the shade Pink Orchid which is a shimmering pink colour.  
Another one of the Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains in the shade Barcelona Nights which is a lot more red in tone than Rio Rush. But both a lovely subtle summer shades.

So that's it for my personal top 5 lip products for summer. Hope it gives you some inspiration to go out and buy some new lip products for the summer season.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig